[CentOS-devel] CBS/Infra Meeting 15-Dec-2014 14:00 UTC

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Mon Dec 15 15:03:12 UTC 2014

On 15/12/14 02:09, Brian Stinson wrote:
> On Dec 14 19:06, Brian Stinson wrote:
>> Hi All!
>>
>> Every other week we get together to talk about the status of the
>> CentOS Community Build System[1]. We will be meeting on
>> 14-Dec-2014 at 14:00
>
> Of course I actually meant 15-Dec here ^

#centos-devel: CBS/Infra
========================

Meeting started by bstinson at 14:04:10 UTC. The full logs are available
at centos-devel/2014/centos-devel.2014-12-15-14.04.log.html .

Meeting summary
- ---------------
* Topic: Status Updates  (bstinson, 14:04:31)
* Subtopic: Centralized Authentication  (bstinson, 14:04:36)
* Subtopic: Koji/Repos  (bstinson, 14:04:41)
* Subtopic: Centpkg  (bstinson, 14:04:47)
* Topic: Building a package to provide the koji client config & cbs
  binary?  (bstinson, 14:04:54)
* Topic: Open Floor  (bstinson, 14:04:59)
* Status Updates  (bstinson, 14:05:53)
  * Evolution is working on demoing pwm as a self-service solution for
    creating users in IPA  (bstinson, 14:13:52)
  * MerlinTHP has patches upstream to IPA to start working on the X509
    bits  (bstinson, 14:14:23)
  * LINK:

https://git.centos.org/tree/sig-core!cbs-tools.git/9ed232b8cdd8b565477889dcb23eefffb5bbf5d8/lookaside
    (MerlinTHP, 14:33:03)
  * MerlinTHP has a version of the lookaside upload script ready and
    pushed  (bstinson, 14:33:59)
  * ACTION: bstinson will read through the Lookaside README  (bstinson,
    14:36:24)

* Building a package to provide the koji client config & cbs binary
  (bstinson, 14:42:19)

* Open Floor  (bstinson, 14:53:16)
  * ACTION: document and discuss biarch for centos7.  (alphacc,
    14:55:58)
  * ACTION: Arrfab to implement a trigger for koji to rebuild repo
    metadata in koji when it changes on the internal mirror used by koji
    (Arrfab, 14:56:39)

Meeting ended at 15:00:25 UTC.

Action Items
- ------------
* bstinson will read through the Lookaside README
* document and discuss biarch for centos7.
* Arrfab to implement a trigger for koji to rebuild repo metadata in
  koji when it changes on the internal mirror used by koji

Action Items, by person
- -----------------------
* Arrfab
  * Arrfab to implement a trigger for koji to rebuild repo metadata in
    koji when it changes on the internal mirror used by koji
* bstinson
  * bstinson will read through the Lookaside README
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * document and discuss biarch for centos7.

People Present (lines said)
- ---------------------------
* bstinson (41)
* MerlinTHP (38)