[CentOS-devel] Russian localized Freenode.net channel #centos-ru

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Fri Feb 7 12:49:26 UTC 2014

On 02/06/2014 02:04 PM, Мернов Георгий wrote:
>     Ok, I'll try to talk to Jim Perrin. What’s his irc-nickname ? Thanks for
> the help!

I'm Evolution on freenode. I suggested that you ask here as a way to
gauge interest in a -ru channel. My concern with creating this channel
is mostly that there don't seem to be any distribution 'regulars' who
are fluent enough in the language to try to keep order. Are there others
on the list who would be willing to help with this initiative?

--
Jim Perrin