[CentOS-devel] Storage SIG proposal

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 08:17:41 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I got to know about the Storage SIG from below email thread and IMO it
is a great initiative. It would help community to use Storage software
like Ceph and GlusterFS directly without maintaining it.

There is a lot of interest in GlusterFS community to get involve with
the initiative and make GlusterFS to be the part of Storage SIG.

We would love to work with CentOS to make it successful. The initial
mail from Patrick was very clear about the objective of this initiative
and was very helpful. Thanks Patrick.

http://grokbase.com/t/centos/centos-devel/141nvt6rde/storage-sig-proposal

However need help from you guys about what should be the next step for
us. Suggestions , comments?

Thanks,
Lala

.