[CentOS-devel] interest in Cloud Instance SIG (from the Synnefo and Ganeti side)

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Thu Feb 20 12:42:01 UTC 2014

On 02/20/2014 06:18 AM, Constantinos Venetsanopoulos wrote:
> Hello Jim,

> Unfortunately, my team comes from a Debian background and
> we have zero experience with kickstart :(
> However, we are willing to help however we can.
>
> So, what do you think are the next steps?

I'm traveling to scale12x this weekend, but when I get back, I can work
with you on generating an appropriate kickstart filed that we can run
through our build system. We'll probably go back and forth a bit between
generating and testing images, and then we'll be able to push to
cloud.centos.org.

If anyone else on the devel list wants to pick this up before Tuesday
that would work also.

--
Jim Perrin