[CentOS-devel] interest in Cloud Instance SIG (from the Synnefo and Ganeti side)

Manuel Wolfshant

wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Thu Feb 20 16:54:01 UTC 2014

On 02/20/2014 04:55 PM, Constantinos Venetsanopoulos wrote:
> Hello Manuel, Tru,
>
> first of all thanks for the quick replies.
> See comments inline.
     I have attached a revised version of the kickstart. This time it
really does not install the firmware for Wi-Fi and other exotic cards
and the partitioning is adjusted as discussed (one /boot, one / which
spawns all disk ( remove --grow if this is not intended ) and no swap).
     I have also modified vda into sda in the %post section, I assume
that if sda is used at install time it's also what should get tuned.

     Manuel