[CentOS-devel] Is it possible to merge elrepo.org contribute to centos main repository?

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Feb 27 16:01:29 UTC 2014

On 02/26/2014 04:47 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
> It is the inclusion policy that is the problem with EPEL - the
> technical side is fine.  And I see less chance than ever of changing
> that.

not sure how you say the technical side is fine, for me - its the
biggest sticking point about relying on external code. If content in
centos.org relies on external repo's - we need to have established a
mechanism that allows sync of content before its released. and if we
dont rely on that external code, why have it accessible ?

--
Karanbir Singh