[CentOS-devel] irc bans for web gateway on #centos

Wed Feb 12 15:50:39 UTC 2014
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

The blanket ban on web gateways has been in place to deal with some
problems we had with common trolls.

I've removed the blanket ban, and replaced it with a ban specific to the
freenode gateway. I'd ask the ops to keep a closer eye on things if
possible to see if this is an acceptable compromise.