[CentOS-devel] Wider conversation around process and delivery for the Cloud SIG

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jan 14 18:01:39 UTC 2014

On 01/14/2014 08:51 AM, Thomas Graf wrote:
> I'm glad to represent the platform side of this if there is interest,
> i.e. kernel and non kernel changes that have been put in place to
> fulfil OpenStack and oVirt requirements such as netns, encap, ovs,
> iproute2, ...

Brave..^W excellent! And thanks

Now what we are missing is : who wants to come talk about the delivery /
installer mechanism... and if we can get Mike McLean to come along to
talk about the build side of things and maybe James (?) to help with the
repo / yum stuff, we'd be all set;

Also, I believe Karsten is able to join the call.

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh