[CentOS-devel] Repository structures for SIG and variants in the future

Ljubomir Ljubojevic centos at plnet.rs
Thu Jan 16 16:37:44 UTC 2014

On 01/16/2014 04:58 PM, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
> On Thu, 2014-01-16 at 16:43 +0100, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>>
>> Yury, you speak as a maintainer still involved with
>> RepoForge/RPMForge, right?
>
> To clarify this point, I spoke in both my personal capacity and as a
> maintainer that was previously involved with RepoForge/RPMForge, but has
> been dormant for the last couple of years (irrespectively of which, the
> project is currently not doing very well).
>
> I'm not sure what implications this is going to have on your
> interpretation of my words, though :)

I only wanted to point out that you are one of the few involved in
RepoForge/RPMForge, more related to Jim Perrin using EPEL - RPMForge
conflicts against using Priority= more effectively. So you saying:
"Regarding the past tensions, I'm really hopeful that in view of the
recent exciting news, the most prominent sources thereof will become
something of the past." has little more weight then someone else saying
it, and I really want to convince him and others that conflict ARE thing
of the past.

I hope you do not mind.

--
Ljubomir Ljubojevic