[CentOS-devel] ClearCenter Marketplace for CentOS Variant

Peter Baldwin pbaldwin at clearfoundation.com
Fri Jan 17 15:26:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 12:33 AM, David Loper <dloper at clearcenter.com>
wrote:

> Karanbir and team,
>
> Is this enough information for us to get started on the
> ClearCenter/ClearFoundation variant? What time of build tools will be
> available to the variant community? Will we be able to have access to the
> build system? Something like SuseStudio?

Easy now tiger ... one step at a time :-)

I would recommend having an "OfficeHours" discussion if possible.  The
NethServer and SME Server teams should be involved.  There are too many
open questions that need to answered and a meeting is probably the best
forum to get some clarity.

Cheers,
Peter Baldwin
ClearOS Developer Guy