[CentOS-devel] Cloud Instance SIG

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jan 21 01:17:41 UTC 2014

hi guys,

pushing this a bit forward since there is quite a bit of activity in
this area already :
http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/CloudInstance

while there are quite a few people keen on this subject, I've not added
names to the wiki page, please come along and either edit it in ( if you
are editgroup members ) or request addition and setup a homepage for
yourself on the wiki.

going out on a limb here but I am going to propose we get cloud-init out
of EPEL into a local repo here so we can mange the entire stack locally
for the time being while the larger repo dependancy conversations are
ongoing.

Also, this Wednesday's OfficeHours on Wed 22nd at 10:00 UTC (
http://wiki.centos.org/OfficeHours ) is dedicated to the Openstack
images conversation.

--
Karanbir Singh