[CentOS-devel] Cloud SIG interest from CloudStack

Sebastien Goasguen

runseb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 09:09:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

First, congrats to the centos community on the recent development.
Reading the call for SIG, there is definitely interest from CloudStack to participate and create a ClouStack centOS variant for both instances and head/hypervisor nodes.
Our default image template is already a centos template and our best quick start guide is based on CentOS.
We also have a community run yum repo for all our packages.

I see interest to create a Cloud Image for CloudStack clouds as well as creating variants for our management server and our hypervisor setup.

I will be at the Dojo on January 31st and would be happy to discuss further.

Cheers,

-Sebastien
Apache CloudStack PMC member