[CentOS-devel] [REQUEST] Create the CentOS Hosting SIG

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 15:57:00 UTC 2014

On 01/10/2014 10:06 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> One of the proposed Future SIGs (http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup)
> is the Hosting (or "Web Hosters") SIG. Since Web Hosters are one of
> the key and core users of CentOS, this seems like a SIG that
> should be started sooner, rather than later:)
>
> I'd like to propose that such a SIG be started
Also without my red Red Hat hat on, I'm interested in this. As someone
who spends entirely too much time on the #httpd IRC channel, I'd love to
see more CentOS and less Debian in that space, as the default CentOS
Apache httpd configs are a lot saner. ;-)

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/