[CentOS-devel] ClearCenter Marketplace for CentOS Variant

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Jan 11 12:20:59 UTC 2014

hi

On 01/11/2014 04:17 AM, Peter Baldwin wrote:
> That's a basic overview of what we do.  How does this help the CentOS /
> RHEL community and how does ClearOS fit in with the variants proposal?
> Some thoughts from a technical perspective:

Is the code in a git repo somewhere ? It seems like a couple of puppet
manifests or chef / ansible ones, that implement a pre-setup
assumption-based ( which can be a good place to start from ) config
state on a machine.

As the first person to bring up the QA word, I like you already.

--
Karanbir Singh