[CentOS-devel] A format request to create a Eucalyptus Special Interest Group

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Jan 13 18:08:21 UTC 2014

On 01/13/2014 05:50 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On 01/10/2014 06:00 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> On 01/10/2014 01:28 AM, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
>>> Looks like the Monday or Thursday times could both work.  On Monday
>>> 1/20 I'll have an hour; on Thursday 1/23 I could have multiple hours.
>> Sounds good - lets do this on the 23rd, in the mean time we can get most
>> of the content together ( or atleast scope up what is needed ).
>>

> Is this intended to be an open meeting for all the various people
> interested in Cloud SIG activity?

absolutely, its on google-hangout and posted live to youtube for anyone
to come join. we had an initial impromptu session earlier today to see
how the format might work. result is here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h96WFFGeN5k

we should have the format and process cleaned up for the next session on
Wednesday.

--
Karanbir Singh