[CentOS-devel] Repositories, Packaging and challenges for rpms for the SIGs

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jan 16 17:23:41 UTC 2014

hi guys

the next OfficeHours on the 20th Jan is going to be around packaging,
rpms and how we might handle this moving forward. The EPEL as default
deps ? can packages overlap with base ? what sort of testing we permit ?
what is 'required', what is 'optional', how can we use SCL's etc.

James and Mike will be with us, so we can even delve into yum side
issues and build side issues that arise for whatever policies are proposed.

http://wiki.centos.org/OfficeHours for date and details. The panel will
take questions from people on irc, twitter and on the q&a session on the
hangout itself.

Regards

- KB

--