[CentOS-devel] Xen/Xen4CentOS SIG

Lars Kurth

lars.kurth at xen.org
Fri Jan 17 18:01:07 UTC 2014

KB,
let's see whether we can get any more feedback on this thread. I will
pick this up after the board meeting and we can discuss some more stuff
at FOSDEM too. I don't have a problem just formalizing Xen4CentOS as it
is : I just wanted to raise the question, as now is probably the right
time to verify assumptions.
Lars