[CentOS-devel] EPEL and i686

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Jan 25 00:02:50 UTC 2014

On 01/24/2014 11:32 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> There are several items I see i686 support being needed:

Then there is the case where we need to build large chunks of 32bit code
to satisfy the requires for the multilib components in x86_64 as well.

So it might end up being an easy win to extend that, wrap the installer
around the repo and bob's your uncle. Now, why and where people are
going to use it is upto them, and I am hoping that the entire 32bit tree
becomes community run ( the builds so far, definitely have been )

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh