[CentOS-devel] Cloud-init for CentOS?

Nux!

nux at li.nux.ro
Sat Jan 25 16:58:50 UTC 2014

On 25.01.2014 13:58, Sam Kottler wrote:
> I've submitted the update:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/cloud-init-0.7.4-1.el6.
> Auto-karma is disabled because I'd like the opennebula and cloudstack
> folks specifically to test it, but if you're on EC2/OpenStack or any
> of
> the other supported platforms it'd be great to have this tested as
> well.
>
> Thanks and have a great weekend!

Thank you, Sam.
Sadly 0.7.4 is not able to use Cloudstack properly, at least the root
password feature does not work, nor does the resizefs one although it's
listed in cloud_init_modules.
I've also built 0.7.5 and it has the same problems. More testing is
needed to clarify why this happens.

Regards,
Lucian

Nux!