[CentOS-devel] Cloud-init for CentOS?

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Jan 27 15:42:12 UTC 2014

On 01/27/2014 03:20 PM, Juerg Haefliger wrote:
> I also just realized the sudo doesn't work for the cloud-user. It asks
> for a password. Need to dig around some more.

I am still quite keen to have root as the default user to login as.. Can
we have a middle ground where people are able to establsih the
requirement for the cloud-user in the metadata for the instance and let
cloud-init then do the adduser + append to sudoers ? otherwise, it just
falls back to using the root user and injecting key there.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh