[CentOS-devel] the MRG setup

Sat Jan 11 23:05:39 UTC 2014

hi,

the mrg stack has been in testing for quite some time, and there has
been some work around the edges by users to test and make sure that its
suiteable for what they are doing : by and large the response has been
positive, even if private.

I'd like to propose moving it to a more released state on x86_64.

Thoughts ?

Also, by definition this does not seem to be the sort of thing that the
Core SIG should take up, but given that we have no other build route at
the moment it might be something we need to handle there ( for the time
being ).

Anyone want to come help populate the MRG interest group a bit ?

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh