[CentOS-devel] Build Extra Minimal Instalation Centos 6.5

Wed Jan 8 07:47:32 UTC 2014
Michael <michael.patris at gmail.com>

Hello Marco,

Depending on the level on how light your installation should be...
A possibility is to use this in your kickstart's package section:

%packages --excludedocs --nobase at Core

>From http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/KickStart

*Be aware that I use this happily with some CentOS-5 not yet on CentOS-6.*

Michael.

2014/1/8 Marcos Carraro