[CentOS-devel] EL7 build packages and http://seven.centos.org/

Fri Jan 10 01:48:31 UTC 2014

On 01/10/2014 01:26 AM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
>> These builds are 100% untested and my mock logs haven't been reviewed in
>> any way.  But they are a hint as to how we got them built.  Yours if you
>> want them, 1.3Mb tar.bz2 archive for all of them.
> I'd be more interested in the mock configs that you have used. Assuming
> you are willing to share them, feel free to mail them my way if you
> cannot upload them somewhere.

I am working, as we speak here, to get our mock git repo into a public
state, it might be good if we can just co-ordinate over that. Perhaps
first cut can be a github hosted mirror.

So we can Merge-Request the process, rather than blocking on
collaboration while user-acl is setup.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh