[CentOS-devel] Interest in a 32bit tree of the upcoming CentOS7?

Fri Jan 10 04:05:43 UTC 2014
David Beveridge <dave at bevhost.com>

I have just upgraded my laptop from 8GB to 12GB RAM.
Previously I was using F19 i686 with PAE,
as I had no applications that wanted more than 4GB,
especially since there was only 8GB total.
The main reason for this is that I still get to use all 8GB
and my 32bit apps like skype work more seamlessly.

Now that I have 12GB RAM I installed F20 x86_64 this time.

Although my experience with PAE in Linux was good,
I cannot say the same where I tried it on Windows.

dave.