[CentOS-devel] NethServer as CentOS Variant and SME SIG Proposal

Sat Jan 11 16:52:29 UTC 2014
David Loper <dloper at clearcenter.com>

We would be more than happy to work with Alessio and the NethServer team to
consolidate energies. This same invitation goes out to any who are in this
space. It is true that we have a lot of common functions. Our team is
intimately familiar with their architecture and we've already identified
several areas where we can leverage some of their key architecture pieces
into our methods to produce a sum greater than the parts.

I think the example set my CentOS and RHEL is that we have more in common
than we have in differences and that together we can all reach the common
goals that we have. We welcome the opportunity to work together.
Ultimately, this will be a win for everyone! Exciting things in store for
all of us ;)