[CentOS-devel] Adding community PostgreSQL RPMs to CentOS repositories.

Sun Jan 26 21:42:23 UTC 2014
Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim at gunduz.org>

Hi,

On Tue, 2014-01-07 at 00:46 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> I am working on backporting the changes made for the centos-7
> buildsystem into the ones for centos-5 and 6 as well, should have them
> done by this coming weekend - and once in place, I will have these
> builds done as well.

I will be unsubscribing from the mailing list now, since the traffic is
already too high for me, as a non-developer. You can always contact me
offlist, whenever you want, about this topic.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ