[CentOS-devel] Cloud-init for CentOS?

Mon Jan 27 09:55:04 UTC 2014
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

On 27.01.2014 08:42, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
>> So, I would say Cloudstack support is incomplete at this time, unless
>> someone tells me I need to enable some other module. I'll look up in
>> the following days how to hook a script into it, perhaps we can do it
>> this way.
>
> Nux, I think this might be due to this bug reported on ubuntu lists:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cloud-init/+bug/1250398
>
> the cause might be an upgrade of boto. Let's discuss and test off
> list to see how we can solve this.
>
> -sebastien

Sebastien,

I'm already patching for that problem in the ks so it's not it:
http://li.nux.ro/download/cloudstack/ks/CentOS6_x86_64_CloudStack-6.5-20140123.ks
(search for boto)

The problem is that the "set-password" function in cloud-init seems to
be totally unrelated to Cloudstack's password feature. I'm trying to
find a solution.

Nux!
www.nux.ro