[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 Artwork

Wed Jan 29 11:43:29 UTC 2014

Hi Alain,

On 01/29/2014 05:55 AM, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> I'm trying to optimize this process as much as possible to satisfy the
> CentOS Project needs. Anyone interested in contributing to this effort
> is welcome to join in. Everything related to artwork will be moved to

Its important we are able to consolidate work being done by vairous
people ( this might even be we ship with multiple artwork options! yay!
). I know Marcus has propose something already, and Tuomas Kuosmanen has
put some thought and work into another -alarmingly similar- model.

Jim, I guess we should move the git.c.o content into place, ensure that
is set as canonical upstream for artwork and then push forward.

Alain, it might be best if you were able to rebase to ensure
git.centos.org's artwork repo is marked upstream from yours, sharing
metadata, so its possible to mergeback.

regards,

--
Karanbir Singh