[CentOS-devel] Latest builds are now online 2014-06-25_build 4

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Wed Jul 2 08:49:38 UTC 2014

On 07/02/2014 11:31 AM, Tim Bell wrote:
> [...]
I have the same preferences as the original poster ("(option 1 makes it
clear what RHEL release the build is derived from, with consistent
naming for SIGs to follow and a date stamp to show the build age and
cover rebuilds for cloud images) ") about these two. Even if I am still
not convinced at all that we need to make this change.

> 3. 7.1406
definite -1 . We lose the pairing with the corresponding RHEL minor release