[CentOS-devel] Latest builds are now online 2014-06-25_build 4

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jul 2 14:40:08 UTC 2014

On 07/02/2014 03:36 PM, Lamar Owen wrote:
> On 07/02/2014 10:30 AM, Les Mikesell wrote:
>> What would that date actually reflect?  The last change from upstream,
>> the date of the matching upstream release, or the CentOS release date?
>
> It would seem that it would be the date of the matching upstream
> release, per KB's comment in the thread.

right, on the flip side, had we rolled in all the updates into the
release content [1] - we could call it a 1407 release.  Updates since
zeroday and all content since that point, will drop into the updates and
extras repo.

[1]: which we are not, since we always try and match 1:1 with upstream
release media

--
Karanbir Singh