[CentOS-devel] EPEL 7 in Extra Repo

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Mon Jul 7 20:44:15 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 10:13:19PM +0200, Sven Kieske wrote:

> On 07.07.2014 22:09, Roozbeh Shafiee wrote:
> > Hi folks today CentOS 7 released and when do we have epel-release
> > package in extra repository?
> >
> > thanks
>

> Well it's not super-officially released as in a GA.
> It's a testing release, which will become GA when no
> blockers will be found.

It's released to the public and being publicized "everywhere". The release
notes don't say alpha or beta or RC or anything to contract it's being
GA... So, if it's not GA, what is it?

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?