[CentOS-devel] CentOS7 minimal install ISO

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Jul 14 09:10:35 UTC 2014

On 07/14/2014 08:54 AM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> Well, it crashes for me .. I'll compare the packages list you have used,
> as it seems less than the normal @core minimal set, which was supposed
> to be the target (well, in fact *more* packages than just @core, as some
> deps are needed when using luks/mdadm/btrfs/mdadm, and so on ...)
> I'll come back with a list and also reading the whole thread about
> packages people were mentioning

crashes where / how ? A couple of us have run the installer without a
problem, and the installed rpm set matches what one gets from the DVD
and Everything installs.

we've got mdadm and the fcoe and iscsi content in there, but hopefully
enough people can test this and we can get the rest of the bits in as well.

crashing however is not good,

--
Karanbir Singh