[CentOS-devel] Updates to Centpkg

Jim Perrin

jperrin at centos.org
Tue Jul 1 18:05:32 UTC 2014

On 06/27/2014 10:16 AM, Brian Stinson wrote:
> On Jun 27 10:09, Jim Perrin wrote:
>> I'm very much interested in pushing this as the long-term replacement
>> for the current script-based tools. Perhaps we should consider hosting
>> this on git.centos (or within the CentOS github) as well?
>>

> +1 for moving this into the project. Bitbucket was easy so I didn't have to bug
> you guys during the 7 builds. Could we do a sig-like wiki page for this too?

I've clone this and moved it into git.centos.org, so it currently lives
right beside centos-git-common. I'd like to make this the new 'upstream'
for centpkg if that's okay with you (as the originator of the package).

Please double check that everything is as you expect it to be.  ->
https://git.centos.org/summary/centpkg.git

--
Jim Perrin