[CentOS-devel] Dracut hooks question (growroot)

Nux!

nux at li.nux.ro
Thu Jul 24 01:13:46 UTC 2014

Hi,

Been trying like mad to find a way to resize the partition of a EL7 VM template from the initramfs (basically run fdisk on /dev/vda) as I did for EL6, but with the new systemd+dracut it seems like either I find the disks in a nonexistent state or they are already in use.
I think I went through all relevant hooks; pre-mount is  a lie, at that stage the disk is seemingly already in use. :)

Does anyone have a tip how to go about this?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro