[CentOS-devel] Back on CentOS-devel to get some git.centos.org improvements

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Jul 7 08:59:55 UTC 2014

On 07/07/2014 03:06 AM, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
>> Read that again: CentOS is not special.  They are *consumers* of the
>> sources, not the producers.
>
> They are special.  Various members of the CentOS team are now Red Hat
> employees (http://seven.centos.org/2014/06/congratulations-to-red-hat-for-rhel7/)
>
> Do keep up with curent events.

That doesnt change what Chris said though.

We trust that source ( and the origin of that source ), which is why we
build and deliver the distro derived from there ( we do patch a few ),
and if someone needs the gpg signed content to setup cascading trust, do
so from the srpms.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh