[CentOS-devel] Overlap between EPEL and CentOS ( non upstream pkgs )

Brian Stinson

bstinson at ksu.edu
Wed Jul 9 20:21:09 UTC 2014

On Jul 09 15:18, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 07/09/2014 03:08 PM, Brian Stinson wrote:
> > Will there be a "review" process for conflicting packages? I was thinking we
> > could gather some epel "liasons" who are well-versed in the EPEL policies who
> > can provide advice to new SIG developers. That way we also have a record of what
> > conflicts. Of course this doesn't solve the actual technical problem at hand :)
>
> That would work,
>
> how/when/where would this sort of a filter run. Maye at the push-to-prod
> state ? a nightly run on all devel and test builds ?
>
> - KB
>
> --
> Karanbir Singh
> +44-207-0999389 | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh
> GnuPG Key : http://www.karan.org/publickey.asc

I'm not overly familiar with the internals of koji, but perhaps we could look
through build logs before raising the gate on a release? I'm happy to help dig
into building some tools with someone more experienced if that's what we need.

Brian

--
Brian Stinson
bstinson at ksu.edu | IRC: bstinson | Bitbucket/Twitter: bstinsonmhk