[CentOS-devel] Cloud image default login

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Jul 14 16:07:29 UTC 2014

On 07/14/2014 04:54 PM, Nux! wrote:

> Maybe it would be good, for a while, to have both root and cloud-user accounts active? Not sure how this would actually work in reality (ie how the cloud platforms and supporting scripts would deal with it).

for places we end up with cloud-init, that isnt a problem since you can
pass in metadata that disables the 'root disable' option and also
disable the 'default user' option that creates another user.

I am not sure how that will work for the sudoers entry though, but its
worth a look

--
Karanbir Singh