[CentOS-devel] vault.centos.org rsync mirror site

Manuel Wolfshant

wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Tue Jul 15 08:29:41 UTC 2014

On 07/15/2014 04:51 AM, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 8:32 AM, Farkas Levente<lfarkas at lfarkas.org>  wrote:
>> >hi,
>> >is there any rsync mirror site of vault.centos.org? i was unable to find
>> >any:-(
>> >thanks.
>> >regards.
> This doesn't seem so much like a developer question, more like an
> admin question. Please follow up over there.
>
> To answer your question, not that I've found.
[wolfy at wolfy tmp]$ rsync rsync://archive.kernel.org/centos/6.5/os/
MOTD:
MOTD:   Welcome to the Linux Kernel Archive.
MOTD:
MOTD:   Due to U.S. Exports Regulations, all cryptographic software on this
MOTD:   site is subject to the following legal notice:
MOTD:
MOTD:   This site includes publicly available encryption source code
MOTD:   which, together with object code resulting from the compiling of
MOTD:   publicly available source code, may be exported from the United
MOTD:   States under License Exception "TSU" pursuant to 15 C.F.R. Section
MOTD:   740.13(e).
MOTD:
MOTD:   This legal notice applies to cryptographic software only.
MOTD:   Please see the Bureau of Industry and Security,
MOTD:   http://www.bis.doc.gov/ for more information about current
MOTD:   U.S. regulations.
MOTD:

drwxrwxr-x        4096 2013/11/29 21:57:03 .
drwxr-xr-x        4096 2013/12/29 16:23:11 Source