[CentOS-devel] vault.centos.org rsync mirror site

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jul 15 11:08:43 UTC 2014

On 07/15/2014 12:05 PM, Farkas Levente wrote:
> On 07/15/2014 12:49 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:

>>> my original question was: there any public rsync mirror of vault.centos.org?
>>>

>> USA: http://mirror.symnds.com/distributions/CentOS-vault/
>> Europe: http://mirror.nsc.liu.se/centos-store/
>>
>> The EU mirror is lagging though, I've asked Fabian to take a look
>
> - eu mirror still has no 7.0
> - usa mirror has no rsync access
> - vault.centos.org denied access
>
> so currently there is no working rsync access to the content of
> vault.centos.org:-(

you should be able to use reposync to get the content from the 7/
release repos for the time being. the EU mirror is, as i said already,
lagging and needs a prod. w.r.t the US mirror, I'll ping the admin and
ask if they can get rsync going, i was under the impression that they
did indeed have rsync there.

--
Karanbir Singh