[CentOS-devel] Koji targets for the SIGs

Les Mikesell

lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 16:12:16 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 11:10 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 07/15/2014 04:53 PM, Brian Stinson wrote:
>
>> +1 for koji+bodhi. Rpkg already speaks both, but of course we can always do our
>> own thing if we want. Possible, -1 for bodhi because I'm not sure the
>> karma-gathering process maps well to the more centralized promotion workflow
>> (presumably promotions fall to the core team?). Anyone with more bodhi
>> experience care to chime in about karma?
>
> how well has the karma thing worked for epel / fedora ?

The 'salt' package might be a good example to check in epel.  It has a
fairly frequent update schedule and a (sometimes) requirement to
update the master ahead of the minions that makes delays awkward in a
mixed environment.   And I think it often lingers in epel-testing for
a couple of weeks.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com