[CentOS-devel] CentOS7 minimal install ISO

Johnny Hughes

johnny at centos.org
Fri Jul 18 20:38:42 UTC 2014

On 07/17/2014 09:52 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 07/15/2014 02:02 PM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
>> I've started from scratch a list on my side (feel free to compare with
>> the previous ones used/sent to the list) and I attach it to that mail
>> (see minimal.list)
> I've just done a build with the added packages to match the manifest
> here ( 12 rpms added ).
>
> Build is now on buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/isos/ and has sha256sum:
>
> 04e99a4f1a013b95a7ebc9a90ffa9ac64d28eb9872bc193fbd7c581ec9b6a360
> CentOS-7.0-1406-x86_64-Minimal.iso
>
> please test, this build should be considered as a RC
>
> - KB

IPv4 install works fine for me.  It installs, boots, I can set up all
the options I normally need.  XFS as the default file systems for / and
/boot, LVM works.  Found wireless and wired NICs on several machines.
CentOS-Base.repo works, updates install, etc.

Looks release ready to me.

Would be nice to get more feedback, especially for other than standard
installs (IPv6, encrypted disk, etc.)