[CentOS-devel] 32 bit Centos 7

Bruce Ferry

bruce at ak8b.us
Thu Jul 24 12:56:29 UTC 2014

I disagree. I suspect many who would like to run it on 32bit aren't on this list
and, like me, are running CentOS on older hardware that cannot support the 64
bit version.

I would really like to be able to just upgrade in place my 6.5 server to 7.x
some day but if I can't then it will just stay a 6.x server until I can scrape
up some 64 bit hardware.

--
Bruce Ferry, AK8B