[CentOS-devel] CentOS Atomic Host SIG Proposal

R P Herrold

herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Jul 28 15:28:20 UTC 2014

On Fri, 25 Jul 2014, Jason Brooks wrote:

> For now, for enhanced trustability, I suggest people build their own.

earlier that day:

> R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com> wrote:
> If the image was built by a scripted process, I would also
> appreciate seeing such automation scripting as well

I had looked at the pipermail archive before asking ... The
back archive of the Atomic devel mailing list has some back
and forth that left me confused as to what actually worked

When I wrote that last Friday, I was hoping for a 'worked
example' from what you had done and posted (seemingly actually
working to some extant), so that I might replicate it locally

-- Russ herrold