[CentOS-devel] Koji workflow / git branches

Davide Principi

davide.principi at nethesis.it
Wed Jul 30 07:41:34 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-07-29 at 14:59 +0200, Thomas Oulevey wrote:
> The proposal is to have both solutions supported but :
> - Building from src.rpm will be only trigger by git.c.o and will
> require special permission.
> - SIG users can build their packages but the code need to be in
> git.c.o (traceability).
>
> What do you think ? Is there a use case where building from src.rpm
> would be required ?

I'm thinking about my server-manager web application, that comes bundled
with the particular versions of some external libraries: the package
needs more than one Source tarballs listed in the spec file.

How they will be issued to the build system?

Does the src.rpm solution fit this case?

--
Davide Principi

#davidep | @davideprincipi | GPG 0x5651EA71