[CentOS-devel] brand hunting utility

Kay Williams kay at deployproject.org
Thu Jun 5 20:50:49 UTC 2014

> On Thursday, June 05, 2014 4:41 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>
> depending on how this is licensed, I am happy to host this right inside
> the common repos for git.centos.org

GPLv2. Feel free to move it and I'll take down the other repo.

Also, just posted a commit with a few changes:

* Search files in the SPECS folder (i.e. the specfile) in addition to
SOURCES
* Add a command line option '--ignore-email' to filter text that matches the
  pattern '<email at redhat.com>'. Text in this pattern occurs commonly in
  changelogs (e.g. in the specfile) and is not usually a branding issue.
* Fix a bug on el7 that was reporting directories as binary files.

Kay