[CentOS-devel] Questions about the new git.centos.org repos

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jun 10 21:35:54 UTC 2014

On 06/10/2014 10:15 PM, Pat Riehecky wrote:
> I've seen build reports for CentOS 7 coming through.  Any suggestions
> for how I can get the 7 sources downloaded with GA and errata listed out?

all the buildreports are on buildlogs.centos.org/ but i believe Johnny
is still working through multilib challenges for the bootstrap from 7rc,
we've done this in the past in the old reimzul, but I am very keen that
we do the entire process in the public, mock + logs etc.

I'm going to work on the errata and scl stuff in the AM tomorrow, will
share results.

--
Karanbir Singh