[CentOS-devel] Questions about the new git.centos.org repos

Connie Sieh csieh at fnal.gov
Tue Jun 10 22:10:17 UTC 2014

On Tue, 10 Jun 2014, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> On 06/10/2014 10:48 PM, Connie Sieh wrote:

>>> all the buildreports are on buildlogs.centos.org/ but i believe Johnny
>>> is still working through multilib challenges for the bootstrap from 7rc,
>>> we've done this in the past in the old reimzul, but I am very keen that
>>> we do the entire process in the public, mock + logs etc.
>>>
>>> I'm going to work on the errata and scl stuff in the AM tomorrow, will
>>> share results.
>>>

>> Is this version of the C7 build using  "srpms" assembled from
>> git.centos.org or srpms from "someplace" else ?
>
> were only using git.centos.org, no 'someplace else' is available to us.

Are the tools/code you are using to determine what packages are part of
RHEL 7 and thus CentOS 7 available?

Are the tools/code you are using to determine when a package has been
updated at git.centos.org available?

Are the tools/code you are using to assemble a "srpm" from git.centos.org
available?

-Connie Sieh