[CentOS-devel] Questions about the new git.centos.org repos

Pat Riehecky riehecky at fnal.gov
Tue Jun 10 22:19:24 UTC 2014

On 06/10/2014 05:13 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On 06/10/2014 04:59 PM, Pat Riehecky wrote:

>>> you will need to speak with Red Hat about RHEL.
>>>
>> But git.centos.org is hosted at CentOS.....
>>
>> Do you have a name for me to contact at RH?
>>
>> Pat
> We do not have any of the SRPMs either, just the git repo.  We have to
> check out the tree and assemble the SRPMs from git to build them.  What
> you see on git.centos.org is all we have too.

I feel like I've already asked these questions in this thread:

How do I determine which things I need to check out for building?
How do I determine all the versions of a package in a repo - firefox has
a Beta, RC, GA, and Errata package
(https://git.centos.org/log/rpms!firefox.git/refs!heads!c7)?

Pat

--