[CentOS-devel] CentOS-7 on PowerPC

Bryson Lee Bryson.Lee at sslmda.com
Fri Jun 13 05:49:24 UTC 2014

Got approval to use one of our Power7 boxes, so I can do local testing.

What is needed for the ppc bootstrap?

-B
 Please note that my e-mail address has changed. My new (current) address is Bryson.Lee at sslmda.com.
 This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any attachments.