[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 Public QA OpenVZ OS Template available

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Sun Jun 15 23:42:21 UTC 2014

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> See, this is the exact sort of thing we dont want to be doing here.
> Please make sure you delete those images on a nightly basis as new
> builds are made available at buildlogs.centos.org
>
> again - to remind everyone - the public QA is meant to be to QA CentOS
> releases, this is not user or further community ready.
>
> please dont make us take this process private again.

I'll defer to your better judgment... but in my defense...

1) I clearly say it is a testing build

2) I say that build is going to be moving and updated until the final is released (although not everyone is going to read everything I wrote)

3) I did it so OpenVZ users can start seeing what's new in the upcoming CentOS 7 release... just like everyone else is in the other forms the publicly available build tree has made possible.  I didn't see you say anything about the Docker release someone mentioned on the list... that is published in the public Docker image thingie.  Perhaps you didn't see that.  I know you are busy.

So after taking the above into consideration you want me to remove it, I will.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street